Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Chocolate Frog


I spent hours searching for the perfect chocolate frog template online, and even ones you pay for aren't close to perfect.

So I got basic templates and modified them so that the colors were correct and everything else was as perfect as I require.

The hardest part was the chocolate frog card.  I used the large picture from Honey dukes with Salazar Sytherin on it and hand painted over it, several hours later voila!

I figured that I can't be the only serious harry potter fan who is searching for the chocolate frog box and chocolate frog cards.  So here are the templates completely free,  I don't think i'm violating any copy right laws, but if I am please KINDLY tell me.  Enjoy!

14 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful. I spent forever looking for a good template. Thank you so much for taking the time to do this <3 If you have any other tutorials or anything, I'd love to see!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh i was loking for one thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for this! None of the others seemed to work for me but this looks a lot better :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this! The only thing I'm confused about is the lid... I've tried it two times and I can't get it right. Could you post some explicit instructions or maybe a tutorial??

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you ive been looking for a choclate card template forever

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for sharing your talent!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for this template! The boxes I made turned out great!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This looks great, though I am confused how you got the pictures and information on it. Can you please give me a step by step?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can download the template and use photoshop to edit the information in. I recommend using https://pixlr.com/ .

      Delete
  9. Thank you so much for posting this! I am going to make these for a HP themed engagement party.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is awesome and really works - thank you!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you so much! These are just like the ones they sell at (Disney? Universal Studios? Can't remember which!) Anyway, these will make our chocolate frogs into awesome favors for my daughter's Hogwarts 11th birthday party!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello, how do I download these?

    ReplyDelete